Seen here is my personal gravel bike that i made in 2017.
The geometry is somewhat relaxed for long rides and tours, the bottom bracket height is nicely low and feels well grounded. It’s a great riding bike and looks awesome with the sky blue powdercoat that has a big sparkle in the sunlight. Here are some pictures and the geometry drawing. Email me at meriwethercycles at gmail if you are interested!
- I’m 6’1″ with a long torso and shorter leg length, my saddle height is 750mm. This has a 54cm seat tube length and 58cm effective top tube, 430mm chainstays and will fit 700×45
- True Temper steel tubeset: 31.8mm diameter seat tube for 27.2 seatpost, 28.6 top tube, 35mm downtube, 16mm S-bend seatstays, single-bend chainstays, hooded Paragon QR dropouts, T47x68mm BB shell.
- ENVE CX Disc fork, tapered steerer, Quick-Release. Fits 700×42 or 650×48 no problem.
- Easton R90SL rims laced to White Industries CLD hubs, black. 160/140 rotor size (front/rear).
- Paul Comp QR’s
- Easton EA70 AX bars, 46cm, 12deg flare, alloy.
- Paul Boxcar stem 70mm x 0 deg, ano Blue. (Can swap for another stem length if needed).
- Moots Titanium seat post, WTB Pure V Saddle with Ti rails.
- Praxis Zayante alloy cranks with 38t ring, 170mm arm length, Praxis T47 Bottom bracket.
- TRP Spyre disc brakes (mechanical), TRP rotors.
- SRAM Force 1 shifter, 11 speed, set up 1x but can be run 2x.
- SRAM Force 1 Type 3 rear derailleur
- SRAM X01 11-42t cassette
- 4 water bottle mounts – one on seat tube, two on top of downtube, one on bottom of downtube.
- Tanwall WTB Resolute 700×42 tires, almost new, set up tubeless.
- Chris King inset7 headset, slate/grey ano color.
- Salsa blue seat tube collar.
- Weight as seen with Shimano XT pedals and 3 stainless King cages is about 21lbs.
Funds donated to one of my favorite dog non-profits, Fences for Fidos.